20mm Self Adhesive Slug Snail Repellent Copper Tape
This adhesive copper strip forms a protective barrier around pots or raised beds. When a slug tries to cross to feast on your plants, it's deterred by a small electric shock. You can wrap the copper tape around the base of small plants and seedlings to protect plants. Copper conductive adhesive tape can be applied to stained glass, paper circuits, electrical repairs, soldering, grounding. Also, it can protect your devices from electromagnetic and radio-frequency interference. From buzzing guitars to computer cables. The copper tape offers a quick and simple solution. The adhesive is strong, flexible and highly conductive, making it easy to protect your electronics.
☛ Brand - Trading Innovation
☛ Product Type - Copper Tape
☛ Colour - Copper
☛ Length - 20M
☛ Set Includes - 1X Adhesive Foil Tape
- Safe, effective method of keeping slugs and smaller snails out of pots
- Easy to shape and mould with a strong adhesive it sticks to almost any clean surface
- Looks attractive and weathers with age but is still effective
- Durable and very economical, will last for years.
- It is ideal for electric guitar, transformer, mobile phone, computer, PDA, PDP, and LCD monitor, PC, EMC shielding, protection against snails, electrical repairs, decoration, crafts etc.